Friday, October 21, 2011

Day two...

The "Hollywood Five" slept through the night without crying and were happy, happy, happy to see me this morning... Especially when they realized I'm the 'food person'... 



From left to right in the photo ... Bogart, Bardot, Bronson, DeNiro and Garbo... They are very closely bonded with each other...  And unlike some litters who can be vicious with each other, no squabbling amongst them!  I'm amazed... And I believe I've gotten kisses from each one by now... Sweeeeeeeeeeet pups!


This morning we began our day by getting sweaters on... That was a joy AND a job!  (smile)... 






Bardot was the first to get one on and once put back in with her siblings, everyone else had to check it out!!... Don't ya just love DeNiro's little butt!  What a little cutie he is (he's the runt of the litter and the others treat him very nicely too)... 

Oddly enough, we did a mobile adoption event at the Barkley this past Sunday... There was a vendor there selling a particular line of sweaters we really like (Zack & Zoey)... It is pretty hard to keep sweaters on Chihuahuas, and none really stay a long time if a pup or adult wants them off, but these seem to stay on better then most... As it turns out, I bought all of the Zack & Zoey sweaters the vendor had in the sizes of XXS and XS... I really didn't need them, but I couldn't pass them up for some odd reason... Little did I know that this week would bring 5 pups that needed them!  Isn't it amazing how things work out at times?


Sweaters on, meds are done, breakfast has been served, play time is over and now they're taking a nap!. 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun blog to read! I'm so happy to know that you are working your magic and they are already healthier & much happier! Their luck has finally taken a positive turn. Thank you Linda!!

    ReplyDelete